arrow_upward
Another user spamming OnlyFans leaks w/ presumably old content and moderation comment
Hi everyone,

I also made a post about this yesterday, but there's often people spamming the OnlyFans leaks page with content that is already on the forum. Of course I can't check every post whether it's new or old content but today user @hackssup44 seems to have literally just copied my Bratty Kayla leak link, using preview pictures that are in the Mega. I honestly do my best to find new content which takes time but if people can just spam the Leaks page with old content to gain levels, taking appreciation away from other new content, that just ruins the forum imo. Yesterday I made a whole list of posts user @Daddy123 copied but no action was taken. I understand things like these take some time but I hope something will happen at some point. Today user @hackssup44 is spamming the leaks page with what seems to be old and thus stolen content. I'm tired of making lists of copied posts because that seems unnecessary, moderation should take care of this right?

Speaking of moderation, I see many posts without preview pictures. The notice before posting content stating a new thread should contain at least one preview image should notify everyone but I guess that's not enough. I thought the reason for moderation was checking for preview pictures (and what I think would be good, old content although that might be difficult to implement. Maybe requiring a content description (size, amount of files, watchtime, etc.) like user @LULZ ZLUL suggested would help with this). I understand these features might be difficult to implement but I'd be down to help a bit here and there moderating new posts or doing other stuff, although I understand that you probably wouldn't want new members doing so. 

I hope I don't come across as being too rude and if so I really apologize and I would be glad to hear. I've been really enjoying the forum but there's just some things that don't seem right. 

TLDR: @Daddy123 was spamming the leaks page like I said yesterday and @hackssup44 is presumably doing the same today (even copying one of my posts) and moderation should be less lenient imo.

[+] 1 user Likes leakybabe's post
(19-10-2020, 10:01 PM)leakybabe Wrote: Hi everyone,

Yesterday I made a whole list of posts user @Daddy123 copied but no action was taken. I understand things like these take some time but I hope something will happen at some point. Today user @hackssup44 is spamming the leaks page with what seems to be old and thus stolen content.

So you made a post regarding this and expected swift action. I understand that. But one day you might be "accused" (baseless or otherwise) of stealing content and then haver to defend yourself and will appreciate the same courtesy of a thorough investigation before deletion or banning.

We started looking into this.

(19-10-2020, 10:01 PM)leakybabe Wrote: I'm tired of making lists of copied posts because that seems unnecessary, moderation should take care of this right?

Quite right, we remove 100's of threads daily because of this. Not that people can see that, thats the point. People name threads differently, different moderators approve different threads at different times. We check that a link is working, doesn't contain anything underage and then approve it. Unless someone posted something to the same effect minutes before, how are we as moderators going to know what has been posted. Some names sound familiar BUT may contain new content. We reply on users such as you to report duplicates so we can

It's a fine line between good and over moderation.

(19-10-2020, 10:01 PM)leakybabe Wrote: Speaking of moderation, I see many posts without preview pictures. The notice before posting content stating a new thread should contain at least one preview image should notify everyone but I guess that's not enough. I thought the reason for moderation was checking for preview pictures (and what I think would be good, old content although that might be difficult to implement. Maybe requiring a content description (size, amount of files, watchtime, etc.) like user @LULZ ZLUL suggested would help with this).

You have landed on the problem and answered yourself. People cannot even put in a simple preview picture. What makes you think they will properly put in all the other data.

A few exemplary users like yourself, and I like to count myself, we put in everything we can, other users just put a link. A policy was made near the forum start, content is content.

It was Lucifers call to allow posts, because they have content. Much of the content dies in a few days (some hours) and then the bot replaces them with high quality previews.

(19-10-2020, 10:01 PM)leakybabe Wrote: I understand these features might be difficult to implement but I'd be down to help a bit here and there moderating new posts or doing other stuff, although I understand that you probably wouldn't want new members doing so. 

You made one thread reporting 7 threads and you are already tired. How are you claiming to be able to help .

(19-10-2020, 10:01 PM)leakybabe Wrote: I hope I don't come across as being too rude and if so I really apologize and I would be glad to hear. I've been really enjoying the forum but there's just some things that don't seem right. 

TLDR: @Daddy123 was spamming the leaks page like I said yesterday and @hackssup44 is presumably doing the same today (even copying one of my posts) and moderation should be less lenient imo.

Nope not rude at all. I consider it constructive as I hope you do as well.
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

Thanks for the response Thor! I understand now, I was too quick to assume that you could just delete or ban a post but of course there's more behind it. I appreciate you guys thinking of other people including myself before swiftly deleting posts. Same goes for moderation, you helped me understand that it's not just an easy yes or now regarding moderation. Thanks for taking your time to inform and help me, I've been enlightened, things seem to be thought out well here. Keep it going! Smile

feels bad man