arrow_upward
Anthem may officially die. Did anyone actually play it?
I was never really interested in it when it was announced and had a feeling it would be a shit show since BioWare had just released ME Andromeda.

Apparently EA will decide this week if the game gets to live or die since it needs a bigger team to fix the game.

Did anyone actually play Anthem? Is it worth the redemption?

[+] 2 users Like IGnaTioR's post
Never played it myself, watched streamers play it and saw how disappointing and rushed it was.

I played the beta, and while parts were fun, it was overall not done well. It's not worth it.

Nah, I just hope they dont fuck up like they did on anthem for the next Dragon Age

They shouldnt they are usually really good at making The DA games

I also watch let's play but I did not play it, I wanted to take it out but after testing the demo I was not convinced of the game. I think there's a lot of going on to make it a good game

If EA is finally letting that game die, then maybe just maybe they'll finally rethink how they make their games

I thought it was already dead lol... don't really care either way cuz it kinda sucked tho

I actually didnt play it just because of all the hate, didnt wanna spend the money

I played it using a free EA play trial and it sucked. My favorite story about Anthem is when they forgot to remove the Christmas decorations for months after Christmas ended Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Breadburn88's post
I only watched people play it and it never looked exciting enough to even pay the $7 it was at around December for me.

I wonder how the Avenger's game will turn out in the end considering it's launch mirrors this one quite a bit.

I only play the demo. Kinda like the gameplay with flying mecha things. But I often get disconnected from server. And the loading time is sooo loooong..

Looked cool in trailers, played the demo, but really didn't enjoy it

I never got interested in it since I'm more of a Destiny guy, but I was curious to see how it turned out. Nevertheless, the result speaks for itself. I wish it could have been better to provide some competition within the looter shooter genre.

Bought it for $5 on a sale, haven't played it yet though

i saw it on sale at the store i was at a couple of weeks ago for like 10 dollars. so yeah, it’s dead.

got it for free with my video card and played it for like 30 minutes. just a terrible game, what were they thinking?

I never played it but I heard a lot of people didn't like it.

Saw it and was blown away at their trailers.
But as it always is, they never deliver.

So I kept away.

never played heard it was good