arrow_upward
Any Cheap Recommendations?
Not sure if this goes here, if not mods feel free to take it down.

Anyone have good suggestions for gaming PCs/laptops that are also somewhat affordable? I know that seems like an impossibility, but I'm fine with whatever downsides they might have as long as I can actually run things better

Currently my laptop can somehow play games like Sonic Generations and Ori and the Blind Forest, yet can't play games like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Batman Arkham Origins. I really don't understand it.

I mean it really depends on your budget but pre-built desktops are probably the most cost efficient option right now with crazy GPU pricing
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

[+] 2 users Like moodyf1's post
HP OMEN 2020.

[+] 1 user Likes S.SS.'s post
You can probably make a solid enough budget build depending on what games you finna play with like a 800-1200 budget. I know that seems high, but its really worth when you consider it should last several years and what you can really do with it. If you wanna tighten up more which is definitely understandable, you can probably get a prebuilt pc for less than that that should be able to run decent enough. I would personally avoid laptops for gaming, as they dont last as long as a desktop and are overpriced, among other issues like battery shit and temp control and what have you. Being able to have a portable steam library could be nice though if you really really want that laptop. I personally am no longer a laptop typa person tbh.

[+] 1 user Likes Alfe.Alfe's post