arrow_upward
Any Fighting Game Enjoyer here?
I play mostly Tekken and Street FIghter. I'm shit at anime fighters cuz i have the reaction speed of a rock lol

I've played a lot of Street Fighter. In SSF4AE I am rated a B+ Blanka, but he gets a lot of hate (well deserved, he attracts button-mashers). You need a good fight stick to play these games correctly.

Nice! I played a bit of SF4 and mained Makoto. Never touched ranked though mostly played with friends and casual matches. But man, Blanka. I remember whenever I played against him it was crazy. Definitely a menace for scrubs like me Big Grin.

Have you tried SF6?

That’s a genre I never really got into. Outside of the random smash bros or naruto fighting game at a friend’s birthday party. Another part of the reason may be that fighting games tend to be on console and I was mostly a pc gamer.

Tekken and mortal kombat's are so fun t play.

Quote:That’s a genre I never really got into. Outside of the random smash bros or naruto fighting game at a friend’s birthday party. Another part of the reason may be that fighting games tend to be on console and I was mostly a pc gamer.

I was on the opposite of your situation, my older brother hogged our pc growing up so I got our parents to buy consoles lol I used to invite my friends over to play fighting games Big Grin The genre i could never get into are 4x games. I tried to play then but my monkey brain can't comprehend it

Quote:Tekken and mortal kombat's are so fun t play.

Absolutely! Especially playing with friends all day. We also trashtalk each other all day lol Good times