arrow_upward
Any Lucid Dreaming Experiences?
Personally I cant do it myself, but I like to here others experiences.

Yea I've lucid dreamed before, my experience was like the realest airplane simulator ever, felt like was flying

For me lucid dreaming goes hand in hand with how often I get sleep paralysis attacks. Sleep paralysis lets me dream more vividly and increases the asmount of control I want to exert on my dream experience. 

The internet is full of Lucid dreaming tips.

I gave a beach party once in a lucid dream, and another time I flew through the sky.

I can do it somewhat frequently. There's some restrictions or limits, for me at least. I can't magically change the location I'm in, can't make things magically appear, and can't control how others act, behave, or respond to me in the dream. Other than that, nearly anything else is free game

I haven't found a way to force it, I feel like I never get REM sleep.

I don’t necessarily control the dream but I have an understanding that what I’m experiencing isn’t real and when something takes a wrong turn or it’s turning into a nightmare, I’m able to wake myself up. I’ve tried controlling the dreams before but I just wake up so quickly when I do that

Quote: I haven't found a way to force it, I feel like I never get REM sleep.
You must live on coffee. I would die without REM sleep.

Quote: my experience was like the realest airplane simulator ever
Mine have been getting more and more real. Realistic dreams used to be really rare, but now it's like almost everything is real.

Quote:You must live on coffee. I would die without REM sleep.

Even without that I cannot sleep long, 3-4 hours every night. I take so many naps though, so maybe that's why.

I had one lucid dreaming experience and to this day I'm not sure if it was real, or if I was dreaming about having one lol

I haven't had a dream in weeks.

lucid dreamed once and it was chill. manifested a fat bitch to fuck

I cant lucid dream but i get demonic sleep paralysis a lot lol

I've never had a lucid dream. I have so much trouble sleeping these days Confused

never had any try to look every where but cant have them

Its something I'd like to try but never experienced yet