arrow_upward
Any advice on VPN
Hey looking for advice on a good VPN, any recommendations? what do you use? whats the difference, pro/cons of different priced ones. 
Which ones should I stay away from? All advice welcome. Thanks.

"UsE NOrD VpN" - every youtuber

Nord vpn is the cheapest by far

I prefer PIA - Private Internet Access VPN

WIlling to pay for your VPN, or are you more looking for the best free service?

ProtonVPN 1 week free trial, can make new accounts if you dont wanna pay

NORDvpn, its worth it

i use hola vpn since its free but ive heard it has issues

I use PIA. Wouldn't really consider using the free ones.

I used PIA, but since they ended up merging with Kape, I'm not so sure PIA is a good idea anymore.

Depends om your needs?

I bought a lifetime VPN at keepsolid and used it for 5 years so far , speedwise and serverwise it is super good.

PPl had issue with it as they kept log and are based in the USA.

But 50$ for lifetime VPN was good enough for me as am not doing anything illegal and after talking with the support only data usage and time stamp was kept not what website you were going.

I use PIA, works well for me, but little tricky when it comes to torrents

Personally I use ProtonVPN, you only need to make a new account to get a new free trial, no credit card bullshit

nord is really highly recommended, but I use windscribe. I like their style.
not using any of the fancy features, I just want to browse from a different geo for occasional reasons.
+app for android so I can use public wifi with relative security.

I've had a very good experience with Express VPN. A friend of mine is the most paranoid human being I've ever met and they put their full trust into Express, which is very encouraging.

if you wanted cheap VPN then use NordVPN.
i use ProtonVPN because i like it's design and stuff

welro11 Wrote:I used PIA, but since they ended up merging with Kape, I'm not so sure PIA is a good idea anymore.
Huh, hadn't heard of this.  Thanks for the heads up.

i use Hola for browser but if not then i use shieldVPN or NordVPN

I've heard positive reviews on Cyberghost. They are meant to have ips all round the world. You can pick what you want e.g. streaming or tormenting etc nd it gives you a good option of IP locations.

Nord VPN lmao its cheap but its aight