arrow_upward
Any advice on VPN
used to use a vpn called hidemyass. was useful to get over the firewalls some service providers like netflix imposed on my trips.

Anyone on PIA should watch the Kape transition carefully.

Choosing a VPN depends on what you want it for. If you want it for anonymity, Torrentfreak (a news organization) goes in-depth with questions for them

RE: Any advice on VPN.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Any advice on VPN.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I have been recommended Windscribe and Mullvad often for privacy.

There are ranking sites like vpnpro that can help comparing for other goals, like speed.

PIA works a treat

Mullvad is recommended a lot by users focused on privacy

+1 for Express VPN; it's pretty solid

Mullvad is one of the best VPNs you can find.

ipvanish, buggy but good when it works

zenmate is free haha

nord for the cheapbois like me

this reply was sponsored by NordVPN, protect your privacy from prying eyes with military-grade encryption. Buy Nord VPN today using the promo code in the description down below for 55% off one year subscription!. Yeah just use nordvpn

personally i use nordvpn... fast servers, you wont even notice its running... cheap too since they offer great deals every  now and then like 3 bucks a month

NordVPN is definitely the most popular, I think. Windscribe seems to log bandwidth usage, but not "personally identifying information". Mullvad does not log, but has trouble with geoblocking, with fewer servers. I am still looking into this.

I went for NordVPN because I want to use it in a router and it works great in a ASUS router.

proton has it's own VPN

PIA is good VPN

I use PIA but lately its be not so good

I use whatever is free.