arrow_upward
Any alternatives instead of mega.nz (file hosting)
Can you guys suggest any alternatives file hosting for this website instead of mega where there is no ban restrictions- I post direct links to my mega account and jus got a warning mail that my account may get terminated so reply with your suggestions and my account has not been banned yet so all the links are working! 
And not google drive please
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
⃠ I Don’t Hack Snaps    ⃠
ϟ Click the link below for Detailed Information ϟ
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Hello-I-am-Gynexne

Why dont you just use 10 min email?
That way you can have your main account and upload files to 10 min email without worrying about losing your main one.
If 10 min email gets banned,then just go make a new one.

For example 10minutemail    .net

Well if 10 min mail gets banned then all the links which I post won’t be working and I have to update with new links to all the posts and that is more tiresome
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
⃠ I Don’t Hack Snaps    ⃠
ϟ Click the link below for Detailed Information ϟ
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Hello-I-am-Gynexne

Try
cyberdrop.me
bunkr.is
pixeldrain.com
1fichier.com
gofile.io
anonfiles.com
botfiles.co (pics)

[+] 1 user Likes Lustyyy1's post
(25-10-2021, 05:16 PM)Gynexne Wrote: Can you guys suggest any alternatives file hosting for this website instead of mega where there is no ban restrictions- I post direct links to my mega account and jus got a warning mail that my account may get terminated so reply with your suggestions and my account has not been banned yet so all the links are working! 
And not google drive please
I found Yandex Disk to be a great alternative to mega (cheap, no speed restrictions, and rarely gets banned) however you might have problems with upgrading the space cause the payment processing they use is Russian.
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

Another problem with Mega, is that several photos and videos gets deleted due to ToS. One folder I downloaded originally contained 524 items, but only 407 of them were downloadable. 

[Image: Nw9kio.png]

Thanks, I've been looking for alternatives forever.