arrow_upward
Any arsenal fans on this?
Lol whats been going on with Arsenal, they've literally unrecognizable. So frustrating to watch every game so far in the season and even worse to see that players are satisfied with a draw. 

What do yall think should be changed about this team?

You need new owners.

Ozil, arguably one of your best players, didn't even get registered for the team, because of his stance on the Uyghur.

His non-selection goes above Arteta.

agree with you bro, as long as kroenke family there, there is no way arsenal can challenge title.
even now im unsubscribe / not reading any news about gunners, coz im sick of it and lost hope  Sad

Liverpool fan here. My condolences.

I agree 100% - Kroenke has to go. I think he has profit > Arsenal's best interests, and if they want to continue competing in the top 6 they need the money to do so in the transfer market. City, United, and Chelsea will always have their war chests, Tottenham is no joke anymore, and at Anfield Michael Edwards continues to commit daylight robbery.

Obviously the squad needs some work, but I think sorting out your long term manager is more important. I think Arteta might make a fine coach someday, but it's his first job and taking on the likes of Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho, Ancelotti, etc. is a big ask, especially for a club of Arsenal's status.