arrow_upward
Any crypto investors around here?
With all the hype going on, crypto has been appearing on a lot of people's news feeds this past few months. I've actually made some investments using Coinbase and now they're doing pretty well. Some coins I've invested: DOGE, ADA, XRP, BTC, DOT, Chainlink and Litecoin, and at this point I'm pretty much addicted. The returns are miles better than any investment products out there. Yes there are huge risks involved but if you do your research and plan accordingly, it's fairly easy to make some gains.

I have BTC, LTC, Dogecoin, I am looking into Helium now.

For years, the crypto community has pointed to government control over fiat money as the reason Bitcoin needs to exist. People need an asset that they know can't be arbitrarily printed or controlled by corrupt governments.

And after 12 years, this narrative is taking hold. The financial industry is starting to take Bitcoin seriously, investors and large corporations are putting Bitcoin on their balance sheet to reduce their dependency on the behavior of the US federal government.

But the next fight is upon us.

This week, the common folk of the internet discovered their power. They discovered that by working together, they can challenge the powerful entities of Wall Street.

And Wall Street hates it.

As of right now, Robinhood and most other trading products are in "reduce only mode".

Wall Street has decided that you're not responsible enough to buy the stocks that you like, so they've taken away your stock buying privileges.

Of course, hedge funds will still have access to GME and AMC. But not you.

[+] 1 user Likes spaul3003's post
heh, I bought chainlink back in 2016 when it was selling for like 40 cents/link. Best investment I have ever made.

as soon as coinbase opens up for doge coins im moving over from robinhood, they really kill you with the "outage" and how they cant adjust to how much people buy in

Doge is going to the sun fuck the moon!!

It really is addictive. Fun new hobby.

What do you guys think about Crypto.com?  I like the app but the price hasn't done much the last couple months

I have BTC, LTC, Doge

i have eth bnb

Go with dodge lol