arrow_upward
Any fun things to do in GTA other than heists?
Are there any fun activities in the game? I got everything I wanted: cars, properties, businesses. My friends don't really play much.

[+] 2 users Like watters's post
If you have much time to spend on it, try gta 5 roleplays like svrp ?

[+] 1 user Likes Xxxandercage's post
As Xxxandercage said, if you have some friends or even just want to try with random people...roleplaying in GTA can be unintentionally hilarious and tons of fun.

Besides that, just in general dicking around with friends online is where I got the most fun.

Maybe switch to Red Dead Online for a bit?

Nah gta is a dead game in my opinion and they need to make the new one already smh cant wait tho its going to be sick i hope

[+] 1 user Likes Ishhyyy's post
Depending on who you can play with I think several activates (like the horror games, racing games, and more) within GTA can be extremely fun. If you do not have friends to play with then tbh I actually do not know rip I usually play with friends or not at all

if your on pc gta rp is fun

[+] 1 user Likes bm-999's post
gta v roleplay servers

gta is dead bro try out red dead. I was skeptical about red dead but when I played it it was really good.

get mods and play with friends

I just do survival 100 times im boring

I've always seen GTA as a sandbox game to play with your friends, there's nothing to do expect what you want to do. Though of course it gets boring after doing nothing but driving.

Don't beat yourself up, the game is just boring.

I'll to try it myself when I have 90 gigs to spare

GTA RP For sure, it's been huge recently