arrow_upward
Any games you'd like to see remastered/brought to newer platforms?
I've been a pretty big Ace Combat fan for years, and with Project Aces recent interest in the platform I've been hoping some of the older games would be ported over to PC. Anything any of you hope to see in the future?

Bring back blood omens

This probably won't happen but I would love to see COD Black Ops remastered. Would be much better than recent COD games.

[+] 1 user Likes big men's post
Little left field here but i'd love to see a reboot of the CustomRobo franchise, it may be a little bit of rose colored glasses from nostalgia but I remember playing the hell out of those games

Downhill Domination ps2 port ps4-5

NFS Underground 2

My Childhood = Black ops 2 but they probably never do it

I would probably waste money on an MDK reboot/remaster. that game was super fun.

Star Wars Republic Commando. Great squad based shooter that deserves a shining up and a bit of a revamp. It and the novel series based around it.

definitely cod bo2 in my opinion

I'd freak out if they finally remaster Secret of Evermore. They already remastered some of the Mana titles, but unfortunately Secret of Evermore is still missing Sad

The Jak Trilogy by Naughty Dog is pretty underrated imo I feel like it would do really well with the right marketing as a remaster.

I would 100 percent love to see remakes or remasters of the Transformers fall of cybertron and war for cybertron games.