arrow_upward
Any games you're looking forward to?
Do you guys have any games you're looking forward to?
I'm personally waiting for Elden Ring despite the lack of news, the new God of War, Resident Evil 8 which is only 1 month away and Persona 6 even though there are no news and it will probably be a long wait.

nightmare cops. its a coop shoot em up thats made by the castle crasher devs. only playeda demo, but am still excited.

Back 4 Blood! Always loved the L4D series and this is essential the 3rd.

New elder scrolls aka skyrim 2 lol

[+] 1 user Likes Benkei95997722's post
Battlefield 6, or however it's called, but I need a new Battlefield, I'm sick of playing Warzone, but it's the only game my friends want to play Sad

Oh yeah i'm also looking forward to the new battlefield, sadly the last two games were a bif disappointing. Nad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 are still my favourite of the franchise

Fortnite mobile available on playstore again

Rising force new episode

Pokémon Snap we've been wanting a sequel or remake or anything for years and we're finally getting it. And it looks so good and fun I need this month to hurry TF up

Horizon zero dawn sequel!

shin megami tensei v!!

[+] 1 user Likes ddoouubbllee22's post
Silksong Sad

Gta 6 lol whenever it comes

I'm waiting for poe2, the dlcs for cyberpunk and new world

Biomutant, RE8 and Guilty Gear Strive

Looking forwaed to ashes od creation. Hope they dont botch it like cyberpunk

Graven, fantasy fps from 3d realms, no release date thou Sad and Resident evil Village but i'm waiting to get a PS5 for that so who knows when I'm going to play it

I've been waiting on Star Citizen since 2013.... does that count lol. I don't know if thats even a game anymore or more just online art asset peddling lol

I'm looking forward to Tales of Aries also what ever project re:fantasy is. It's that game Atlus announced but we haven't seen any footage of it.

lost in random for nintendo switch