arrow_upward
Any games you want ppl to know about?
There are a lot of games out there that nobody knows about, of course, other than the ppl that search for these types of games. I have been getting bored of all the big shooter games like rainbow, apex, call of duty, etc, and I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions of some non-main stream games!

Hand of Fate 2, feels like playing DnD solo.
Coffee Talk, for some good comfortable story and nice artstyle.
Rage 2, I heard it wasn't well received but it's a really great open world shooter. Gameplay is lots of fun.
Watchdogs 2, not that unknown but not as mainstream either, not as dark as the first one with more focus on hacking than blowing up stuff. Great story too!
Mount and Blade: Warband, probably the best game of this entire thread. It's old but aged well, mods are a must have for this one because they extend and deepen certain parts of the game play.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: definitely the greatest game of all time.
Got me into the MH franchise and now I'm neck deep in it. 500h+ of ingame time, none of it a waste. Iceborne DLC a must due to game mechanics and more Monsters.
Solitarica, basically solitaire with rpg elements, a lot of fun to pass time and a lot of replayability.

[+] 1 user Likes wenom42678's post
Death road to Canada is a really enjoyable game. Easy to pick up and put down, would highly recommend it. Brilliant fun.

[+] 1 user Likes teemoisnice's post
should definitely try the yakuza series if you haven't. Being an fps person myself, it's a breath of fresh air to try a beat em up game. I'd recommend to start at yakuza 0, the prequel to the entire series and it just has more content than the other titles imo. If youre more interested in a hack and slash game, i think you can't go wrong with dynasty warriors (heard 9 was awful but who am i to say).