arrow_upward
Any good Drawing apps for Android?
I recently got a Tab S7 for Christmas and I have just been using it as an entertainment device, but I have wanted to get into digital art recently. I've tried Clip Studio and It's good but I don't really like that they don't have a one time payment and instead has a subscription based service. Any suggestions for a good drawing app for it with S-Pen functions?

try Autodesk SketchBook

[+] 1 user Likes rednefed's post
From experience I really enjoyed ArtRage!

Just started using an app called heavy paint. It's pretty basic, but is apparently a great place to start if you're just getting into digital art. Good way to learn the fundamentals. It's free to use, and I think $5 to unlock all the features. Not sure about S-pen functions though.

Krita and Medibang are really good. I have photoshop, but I prefer using either of those more. Krita has more advanced features, but Medibang has a simpler interface with all the needed tools. Both are free and low size downloads so you lose nothing to give it a try. You could also pirate photoshop too though lol

try Autodesk SketchBook

I used Autodesk Sketchbook to do quite a few drawings and I liked it more than Medibang. Medibang has some nice features though. I never tried artrage but I think it looks good if you want a more paint-like appearance.