arrow_upward
Any good single player games you recommend?
I'm kind of in a stump and bored RN. Any good single player PC games you can think of? Lists online are always bias and payed off

I know it's abit old now but I loved the first Watch Dogs game. One of the best stories I've played

Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

NieR is a pretty good game with a great story

If you can handle the souls games, I highly recommend sekiro. Beautiful games and game play is fast paced and exciting

It really depends on what games you like but i can list a few: The Witcher 3 is a pretty good western rpg, then i can suggest Yakuza 0 if you like a mafia story with lots of brawls and minigames, Alien Isolation and Resident Evil 2 remake if you want good horror games and Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal if you want a fast paced shooter with decent replayability. Nier Automata was already mentioned but i also suggest it, one of my favourite games ever

life is strange series. gotta love them

Fallout 3 is a good play thru

One of my favorite games ever is The last of us. once you've played that you could also play part 2 but that one is not as good.

anyof the total war games are pretty good    hard to learn but fun as fuck when you do it

epic games store has free games each week - GTA5 was free a few months back

Rdr 2 if you want to lose yourself haha or any of the resi remakes

nier automata is my favorite game ever

I would 100% Recommend Witcher 3: Wild Hunt .

Assassins creed 2 and 3

[+] 1 user Likes Benkei95997722's post
Assuming you've never played them before, classic Valve games such as Portal and Half-life is the best for killing-time purpose ?

Nier, Dark souls 3 and Mirrors edge are really good games

forager is a fun game to play mindlessly

Stardew Valley is a good game to spend time alone

rdr2 or stick it to the man