arrow_upward
Any ideas?
Hey guys, do you have any fun project ideas for practicing programming and at the same time building a portfolio to show when applying for jobs as a software developer? I cannot think of anything at the moment...

[+] 2 users Like crypt00n1t3's post
any types for new programing tutorial??

[+] 1 user Likes Hugo Lino's post
Web applications can be pretty simple. I would just try to think of a simple web app idea that sounds interesting to you and make that. If you aren't sure how to do that, there are tons of resources online for getting started. If I were you, I would search for web app repos on github using the technologies that you feel most comfortable with or want to learn, then just make modifications to it in order to make it your own. Then deploy it on AWS or something.

RE: Any ideas?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Any ideas?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

It will take about a full day to get through the whole thing, but it's worth it. It taught me a shit ton of stuff I didn't know, and it's very comprehensive. You do a little bit of everything in the full stack. I highly recommend this if you're just getting started, especially if you're looking for jobs in full-stack development.

After finishing that tutorial, you'll be able to start building full stack applications on your own.

[+] 1 user Likes hellojohn's post
1) Build a Multi-Page Responsive Website
2) Redesign an Existing Website Template
3) Design a Small JavaScript Game
4) Create a Simple Application
5) Random Number Generator
6) Web Scraping Using Python
7) Build a Working Chess Game
8) Make Your Own Social Networking Website
9) Build You Own Online Store
10) Contribute to an Open Source Project

But in my vision you should do your first website or program before and incluse this website in your github and in your curriculum to make a different idea, my frist job I got by my portfolio with own website

Source:

RE: Any ideas?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Any ideas?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

What language are you proficient at? Because it all depends, or if you just want practice, there's tons of Githubs out there that you can download, and break, and reassemble.

Could look into some type of CRUD app related to an interest of yours

Best idea is usually just to clone a popular website, like for exmaple youtube or hulu, something visual where you can show off good skills

Program a Bluetooth module to program othe microcontrollers wirelessly

^ this is easy.