arrow_upward
Any netflix recommendations?
Just looking for some recommendations of stuff to watch on Netflix. I've watched The Office, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul. I'd love another long series to watch if you guys have any ideas!

[+] 3 users Like ineedanamedude's post
Tiger King? lol

Altered carbon def

[+] 1 user Likes fdsdfsdfssfdfsd's post
they just got community it's fantastic

[+] 1 user Likes renenglad's post
mr robot is a good one

Titans is good choice

Dead to Me is great, it's been on the top 10 for quite a while now; if you enjoy dark humor and some suspense you'll like it. All American is also an excellent show. It portrays what it's like to grow up in in Crenshaw, California and the dangers associated with the area like gangbanging and racism. It's predominantly a football show about a high school kid who gets a break, so if you like football you'll like All American. Lol watching shows is how I stay sane during these times

Black Mirror

There's a good espionage movie called "The Angel" about a spy in London during the 70s following the 6 day war in the Middle East, I thought it was very entertaining

[+] 1 user Likes ToTheKings101's post
The Last Dance is really good

"Sex Education" is nice series

You must certainly watch Barry.

Its not as long as some of the shows you listed but it still has two seasons with a third on the way.

I'm watching Money Heist right now. I can see why it was hyped.

The witcher is bad but good : )

You should watch the last dance

Have you seen the series where they interview serial killers? That one is good, 2nd season feels like it drags on though.

If you like documentary style shows I would recommend The IT Crowd. 

It's not as long as The Office or PandR but it's worth the watch.

Altered Carbon is such a good show. I really recommend it to anyone who like the FuturePunk style.
Also DarK is a really good german show if you want something that fucks with your mind

Bojack horseman because why not

It’s watched by all but orange is the new black is up there for me.