arrow_upward
Any stock recommendations?
What stocks are you guys into or looking at right now? 

I’m looking to enter the market, and maybe do some research on a few shares. Thanks!

Quote:What stocks are you guys into or looking at right now?

I’m looking to enter the market, and maybe do some research on a few shares. Thanks!

I would stay out of the market right now.  The whole thing is a rigged game, and the GME/AMC incident proved that the whole market is rigged for certain people to profit, designed to screw retail investors over.  Even the shit Elon Musk is pulling with Dogecoin is just his way of manipulating the market so he can make some more cash.

If you really want to invest, spend the money on good military-industrial complex stocks, and then be prepared to hold them for at least a decade.  It's not a loss if you don't sell them.  But I still recommend staying out of the market altogether.

Not a financial advisor. Not your financial advisor. 

Reconnaissance Africa is an energy company that looks extremely promising. It’s an expert team of oil industry experts that have acquired the rights to explore extract oil from the Kavango Basin of Namibia. This is potentially the last major onshore oil deposit. They’re still testing the region for oil quality and depth, but initial results have been positive. 

RE: Any stock recommendations?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Any stock recommendations?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Not sure if the link will work. Look up “The best is yet to come for the world’s hottest oil play”. A bit of a sensationalized headline but it does have the potential to grow quite large in the next couple years.

Quote: Not a financial advisor. Not your financial advisor.

Reconnaissance Africa is an energy company that looks extremely promising. It’s an expert team of oil industry experts that have acquired the rights to explore extract oil from the Kavango Basin of Namibia. This is potentially the last major onshore oil deposit. They’re still testing the region for oil quality and depth, but initial results have been positive.

RE: Any stock recommendations?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Any stock recommendations?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
==
Not sure if the link will work. Look up “The best is yet to come for the world’s hottest oil play”. A bit of a sensationalized headline but it does have the potential to grow quite large in the next couple years.

Very interesting. It looks like Africa is being redivided by TPTB.

I think China is having some major problems in their African colonies right now. Specifically, they can't feed their own people in Africa. There was a rumor posted earlier today that China contracted with someone to provide food to their citizens in Africa. The exception is that they cannot sell food to any locals, but only to Chinese citizens living and working there. This may signal that Chinese companies and assets in Africa are having problems operating. It may also indicate that China is having difficulty feeding their mainland peasan- erm, citizens. All of it makes me wonder how stable their mainland companies really are right now.

Don’t suck.

Any companies people think are underpriced by stocks?

dont invest in coca cola right now

coca cola invest now