arrow_upward
Anyone a little disappointed by cyberpunk?
I just expected it to be a lot more than it was and the game feels more like an early alpha than the full thing.

Definitely feels like a game that will be really good in another year or two.

A got a refund after 2,5 hours of playing. Did not like

The performance can be improved with changing values in some files.
Basically the game isn't using the resources it could by default.
I opened a thread directly under this one with more information.

I personally hoped the gameplay was better, but it's really not that fun.
By far no revolution in gaming...

I’ve kinda tried to remain somewhat spoiler free on Cyberpunk 2077, but the more I hear the more disappointed people seem with it. It’s great to hear CDPR is going through with a bunch of patch phases to fix a lot of issues though. On the original topic.. I kind of expected it to be overhyped? Not much you can do when a super popular title by a great dev has been garnering attention for many years and it doesn’t meet expectations as truly “NEXT GEN.” I’ll keep my eye on it still but I probably won’t be buying it.

It's a same type of game but with nicer graphics

I remember first seeing teasers for it years ago. It took a long time to finally get developed and released. I have not played it, but I suspect it will get better after a year or so when a lot of the issues are sorted out and perhaps more is added to it.

For how hyped up the game is, it was honestly a let down for me

been watching gameplay of it, honestly looks like it has a good story just needs to be polished with all the bugs and stuff.

game got too over-hype by devs & regular gamers, well known gaming connoisseur didn't put too much expectation since it's a brand new & untested game engine, what's more is CD project isn't well known in the advanced technology genre .

one of the worst video game releases ever

Wouldn't say it was bad, but I could definitely say I was expecting more...

unless u have it on pc and u have good pc then refund is the best thing to do tbh

Definitely could have used more time to polish. My PC doesn't get along with it and is very riddled with bugs, but the game's setting is gorgeous.

def feels unfinished if you only do the main quests

Yeah... I really love witcher 3, and had been so hyped, but it's not even close to what I had hoped. I think in a couple of years it will be what I want it to be, and I think I am going to wait until then to really play too much of it.

Way too many people hyped it up to unrealistic levels. Sure, its not exactly what they said it was, but I still like it a lot and agree it will be a very good pickup in the future.

the game is ok, but bugs reject

Were all versions refunded/recalled, I've heard that it is broken but most people I know decided to keep the game.

it wasnt up to the mark, good game though