arrow_upward
Anyone a little disappointed by cyberpunk?
totally !!!

Yeah I was. I think it’s a great game but they spent so long hyping it up that there just wasn’t anyway it could deliver on the hype. If it had gone through a regular development cycle and release I think we would all think it was a great game but nothing earth shattering.

It was over hyped, but still looks good. They just need to fix all the bugs.

The game was overhyped. All the hate for it is deserved. You had close to a decade to FINISH the game yet here we are.

[+] 1 user Likes Ninjuhpleaze's post
Cyberpunk was extremely overhyped and just that was for certain going to let it crash in burn due to people's expectations. However if not for the bugs and glitches, its a good game with how the story is and the side activities you can do.

shit barely even runs on my PC lmao

I'm dissapointed that the game doesn't work but tbh I never expected the game to run on xbox one and ps4.

im definitly desapointed by the way

Yea but the hype was such a let down after all that

Yeah I was definitely expecting more lowkey

Yeah the whole thing was just rushed. very disappointing

At least they already fix some mistake

Nah i was expecting it to be bad

Absolute resounding yes

Honestly got stuck with an old Xbox one so I only played some of the first missions after the intro. 
Waiting till I can upgrade before playing any more of it honestly. 

Cheers. Thanks for the thread

It was the game to finally stop me from pre ordering and joining "hype"

Its a damn shame that it took the route we ser today. To think that the most hyper game ever would end up being a bug-fiesta. I hope that they can fix it, like many of you guys are suggesting with a lot of tweeks that is.

I was so pissed I paid for that game

I was, I think it had so much potential and hope that they continue improving

Yeah for me it was a huge letdown compared to the hype it received Sad