arrow_upward
Anyone else feel like summer is just inferior to winter?
Summer: Hot, sweaty, have to strip down to cope with it, fans cost electricity and freezing ice takes time, sleeping with the covers flipped

Winter: Cool, easily prevented with a blanket and hot chocolate, snow, no wasps, very cozy

I don't know if its just me or what but winter is just infinity superior

[+] 2 users Like orangeisbluetome's post
Yes!!!!! Winter all the way!!!

I don't have the luxury of having air-conditioning in my home country so winter is lovely to me. How can I say no to having free air-conditioning everyday during winter?

It also helps me sleep much better (much needed).

If summer wasn't too hot and often had very nice breezes, then it wouldn't be too bad but that's not the case unfortunately.

BIG TRUE, not even close

Spring is superior to both. Mild temps, plenty of sunshine, no need for cooling or heating in the house. Great beach and hiking weather.

Yes 100% is Summer inferior to winter. The only thing bad about the winter is the cold, everything else is awesome. Summer is just way to hot, way to sweaty and mosquitos are just annoying.
However i would say spring is still my favorite.

Not me, summer all day baby!

I just prefer to bundle up than to have to never feel satisfied with the temperature no matter how many layers I remove

Nah bro, I like the sun and the good weather. Taking naps under a tree or picnics. Dope times.

winter is cold
there is practically no sun during winter where i live so fuck that

Nah, much rather be hot than cold. When you are hot you can go in the water.

But in summer you get to go to the sea, that beats everything

just just winter but shitty weather in general is the best
comfy and no people

But you can go outside and do stuff. while in winter you cant go far.

You can always put layers on.
But, you cannot peel your skin off.q

After experiencing a long lockdown in Winter, I have to say Summer is the way to go.

Depending on which country you're from, but the latest Winter in the UK was just wet, cold and miserable.

So now I'm excited for Summer again, being able to sit in the garden at night time with a cool breeze and look up at the stars. Not having to worry about wearing lots of layers when going out and doing lots of outdoor activites. Drinking that nice cold beverage with ice as you sit in sun.

This Summer in particular will be unbeaten.

I'm really agree, winter is coming !

Wayy too hot, i dont like wearing shorts/revealing clothes. I love winter tho

winter rules...bundled up in blankets..smoking weed ...dammnnnn

Just want to stay inside all day so winter all the way!

Summer x Winter