arrow_upward
Anyone else find Olympic level long jumpers really hot?
As the title suggest im finding alot of them attractive these days. In fact its taking over my Youtube account on recommendations Big Grin . It not just them though some of the tripple jumpers and pole vaulters hot too. I tell you those marketing guys designing their outfits know what they are doing

couple of hot ones for example

Kristin Gierisch, Anastasia Mironchyk-Ivanova, Paraskevi Papachristou, Ivana Spanovic

They are. Watch college volleyball and college softball if you want tons of hotties.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Youtube started recommending me italian pole vaulting videos. I'm not mad about it either. They're incredibly fit

[+] 1 user Likes dukerelish's post
Quote:They are. Watch college volleyball and college softball if you want tons of hotties.

HA was waiting for the UFC event to start and on ESPN 2 their was college volleyball championship on at the same time, Kentucky vs taxes. kept switching back and forth

I forgot to mention that, if you like short hotties, college gymnastics is the way to go. Gymnastics outfits are so tight that it makes softball chicks in their tight pants look 10 sizes too big for them.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Being healthy and in shape is attractive lol

People who forget that are being tricked by external stuff people put on to make themselves look better

[+] 1 user Likes Kind_Lingonberry's post