arrow_upward
Anyone else have a thing for long tongue?
The best actress in this field seems to be Larkin Love ( at least in my opinion), she has a great body, a gothic face, which can be slightly disturbing to some people.
Check her out yall.
[Image: 1234.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes oreodoreo's post
Quote:

Y E S

dude there's also this snake-like tongue piercing hentai that u should definitely checc out

swear to god, tongues are underrated in terms of sexiness

hentai: 

RE: Anyone else have a thing for long tongue?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Anyone else have a thing for long tongue?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

kinda "ok" anime adaptation: 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Anyone else have a thing for long tongue?.

[+] 2 users Like ioio.dargon06's post
Quote:

Y E S

dude there's also this snake-like tongue piercing hentai that u should definitely checc out

swear to god, tongues are underrated in terms of sexiness

hentai: 

Registered Members Only

kinda "ok" anime adaptation: 

Registered Members Only

damn okay i didnt know about those, and they look quite hardcore lmao. Will check them out, thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes oreodoreo's post
this guy gets it lmaooo

yea i love goth stuff

Long tongues are fun, but uncommon. I remember first seeing Kaylynn's long tongue and thinking it was sexy, but she never really featured it in

her scenes, her stuff is worth watching regardless, she was a fun performer

Yeah, there's not a lot of actresses out there with them. One of my recent discoveries was Hibiki Otsuki on jav

The longest tongue star I can think of (now retired) is Mizushima Azumi, she did quite a few scene where she basically slobbered over the object/partner of her attention. Sometimes I'm in the mood and I think it's hot, sometimes.... No.

Btw if you're into unusual tongue action, there's a new-ish JAV star called Takigawa Honoka, she's only had a few releases so far. I'll let the gif do the talking:

Registered Members Only

[+] 1 user Likes BaseAppetites's post