arrow_upward
Anyone else have fonder memories of the PS2 era?
I remember going through so many games during that time and remember the majority of the one's that I played being decent or great, nowadays I feel like the number of games and percentage that are good is lowering each console generation. Could always just be my nostalgia taking precedent, though. Would like to know what everyone else thinks.

[+] 1 user Likes Audit's post
Ah, the days of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Rachet & Clank - brings back fond memories Smile

i remember my old ps2 literally refusing to play god of war 2 and i had to buy a ps2 slim to play it, did not  regret a second of it, loved my ps2 and had more games than i can count that i could go back and play today.

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFantasyRulez's post
Ps2 is my favourite era. I mean God of War, Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, silent hill 2, resident evil 4. Fuck! so good. Best of all thou, Metal Gear soild 3. I think my favorite game of all time. Ps2 games are dirt cheap now as well, I;m pucking up classic for like 1/2 pounds

Yes Dino Crisis was one of my favorite games

Games seemed shorter and more silly...but that made them way more enjoyable! Wish i cpuld go back to when I forst plaued the ps1/ps2 good memories!

I missed out on the PS2 but got all of the others, major regrets!

The Medal of Honor games on the PS/2 were kino!

Oh man. Ratchet and Clank, GTA: Liberty city stories..