arrow_upward
Anyone else think the NBA feels different this season?
Not only a huge part being the pandemic but even just player rotations as well as lineups, team dynamics and even expectations for a lot of players are not living up to or performing like they should be. Feels weird to me. Thoughts?

It's only been a few months since the Finals.

With the holidays interluding and covid protocols occupying most people's thoughts, I can imagine it might not feel as fun for players. Plus, no crowd means no energy to feed off of and for some, it means not being able to get the front row chick's number.

[+] 1 user Likes lrcrane's post
For sure this changed the whole vibe of the stadiums, fans, teams, everything. and that goes for pretty much all sports

I've lost interest in the NBA in recent years. Players seem to move around so much, loyalty to a team no longer exists.

Ya I don’t know why but does feel weird so far.

It feels weird now especially since they put the fake crowd noise so that people at home don’t just hear sneakers all the time lol. It also helps with masking all the curses.

For the players, the cheering of the fans is a very big factor, but without this, the game will be loose. They're clowns with vulgar words, and they'll be depressed if there's no audience to respond.