arrow_upward
Anyone enjoy Park and Recreation?
Does anyone watch parks and rec? I'm rewatching it for the third time and it's just brilliant! Funnier than The Office for me!

[+] 1 user Likes RobertCanber's post
One of my friends loves this show. Anything that stands out between P&R and The Office? They seem pretty similar to me if I'm being real here. I do plan on giving it a go once I've finished my current show.

Also a +1 for P&R. 

In terms of the differences with the office, I just find the characters to be more likeable and diverse

apples and oranges, re: the office and P+R
the humour is more in your face in P+R, "lazier" if you will
the office is derived from dry british humour but adapted for americans

After the first season it is definitely more enjoyable

I get the Office comparisons to a certain extent. But I’ve always felt like P&R has a brand of humor that just comes off completely different. Love both shows but I think Parks nudges the Office out for me as well!

My favorite show of all time. Probably watched it three times.

I'm honestly in love with Aubrey Plaza, That might be why April is my favorite character haha

Better than the office imo

Love Parks and Rec and I've definitely caught a lot more subtle jokes and foreshadowing after watching it a few times through.

Favorite show, even the first season. Idk why people give it a bad rap

[quote] I think the inside jokes are on the same level as the office, but it gives some arrested development vibes for me which is great[/quote]

I love both the office and p&r but between the two, p&r definitely made me physically laugh out loud more haha

Definitly my favourite comedy show. I try to rewatch all seasons once a year...

it was alright for me. felt like it was a little too slow, enjoyed the office a lot more for sure. but even that that was too slow for me too, quit a couple seasons after watching

such a funny show