arrow_upward
Anyone excited for MCU's Spider-man 3?
I'm personally a bigger fan of Tom Holland's portrayal of Spider-Man, but the idea of the three main actors being in the same movie really makes me happy. Although it's not confirmed, and just rumored- it's still exciting to me. Your thoughts?

Not really hyped for any MCU stuff anymore. I feel they have already done so much with it at this point. Id rather watch something else. Superhero wise I've enjoyed something like The Boys way more than I have any MCU movie in a long long time. Just more fresh and fun to see something a little different. MCU movies are all very similar now. they know what works, and make the same style and kind of movie each time. Not bad movies but also not great. They are just all okay now.

[+] 1 user Likes tegan2395's post
Like the above poster, I'm not too excited by new Marvel films anymore. Though I do like Tom Holland's portrayal. I just wonder what exactly they'll do this time. He's basically already got the girl and glasses to control billions of dollars of technology.

[+] 1 user Likes tccarlson44's post
As the other 2 have mention, MCU isn't cutting it for me anymore. With that aside, I would love to see Toby as spidey once more if the leaks end up being true.

I was never a huge MCU fan in general, I liked some movies but not the whole universe, so I am as I always have been, just kind of luck warm. Although I liked well enough the Spiderman 2 movie, and I kinda of curious of how the twist will go, I am not holding my breath or care enough to go the Movie Theater.

About the whole MCU, I honestly don`t care anymore. After Endgame, which I would say is not a great movie, it is for me just another film franchise overspreading. More curious about DC movies, to be honest, now they seem to start to remember that color and humor exists.

It looks awesome. Going to be interesting to have the three different actors involved.

I'm excited and worried at the same time. Sony has failed at making spiderman movies so many times I don't want it to happen with this set too. I think the partnership between Sony and Marvel went well and some good movies came out of it. I really hope that partnership can continue, or Marvel somehow gets full rights.
That being said... It will be interesting to see how things progress with phase 4. Things felt pretty finalized with Infinity War, so I am eager to see how they start the new chapter.

hopefully doesnt get postponed