arrow_upward
Anyone following the drama with Ellen Degeneres?
A couple of stories have come out lately that seem to contradict the ‘good guy’ persona Ellen portrays. On March 20, comedian Kevin Porter posted a tweet asking for stories people had about horrible ways Ellen treats her employees. He got something like 2,000 responses. 

Employees were allegedly fired for taking bereavement days and medical leave, told not to talk to DeGeneres if they saw her at the office, and asked to delete GoFundMe pages used to pay for medical bills not covered by the show’s health insurance. This has led to calls to cancel her talk show. (note: "Calls to" implies that her show has NOT been cancelled as of yet.)

To complicate things even further, there is a conspiracy theory (note: conspiracy theory. This has not been confirmed and several prominent users have dispelled these allegations) going out that Ellen is involved in child trafficking. A Reddit user on July 9 shared a screenshot from Wayfair’s website, which showed the furniture company selling its products for a high price and pointed out that the very names of the expensive cabinets were those that belonged to missing children. Soon internet users began to speculate whether Wayfair’s pricey products were in fact a front for child trafficking. However, a few of them were quick to notice that the American comedian and host Ellen DeGeneres was also selling some of the children’s items from her line with Wayfair. This led them to believe she has, or at least had, a part in child trafficking.

[+] 2 users Like 4675029's post
im not sure about the Ellen stuff, but i know a bit about the wayfair conspiracy
wayfair sells furnitures like IKEA, and just like IKEA some of the furniture name is a pretty common human name, but because IKEA used weirdass Sweedish name thats why we didnt realize
The reason of the ridiculous prize on some of wayfair furnitures is because when the seller ran out of stocks, they just jack up the price so nobody would buy the item and their item is not unlisted

[+] 1 user Likes tulalit's post
that is public knowledge.. she tries to be opera but is a scumbag to her employees. They fired over the smallest things..

[+] 1 user Likes ROSALIEDURHAM26's post
Its unfortunate people like that can get be successful

She seems like not quite the nice lady she pretends to be

I swear I always had this hunch about Ellen and when the news starting breaking out I was not surprised at all. I'm curious as to what will happen to her show - I assume it will be hard to recover once the whole world thinks you're an a-hole.

I actually never heard of this and this is really me taking a breather from the whole celebrities are untouchable kinda thing

Quote:
The reason of the ridiculous prize on some of wayfair furnitures is because when the seller ran out of stocks, they just jack up the price so nobody would buy the item and their item is not unlisted

So that explains the $1300 mason jars... Hahaha!

im not sure about the Ellen stuff, but i know a bit about the wayfair conspiracy
wayfair sells furnitures like IKEA, and just like IKEA some of the furniture name is a pretty common human name, but because IKEA used weirdass Sweedish name thats why we didnt realize
And dont forget that Ellen says that she loves her crew and stuff but she only cares for her self jamari a youtuber has exposed her very good go check him out! Cheers ?