arrow_upward
Anyone interested in Isekai or World Building anime/manga series?
I have recommendations which are:

10/10  - One Piece

A long and hard journey to get into but its totally worth it, this vid sums it all up

Anyone interested in Isekai or World Building anime/manga series?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Anyone interested in Isekai or World Building anime/manga series?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

And if u want to get a gist of its world, this montage vid gives u a glimpse of it

Anyone interested in Isekai or World Building anime/manga series?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Anyone interested in Isekai or World Building anime/manga series?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

10/8    - Tower of God
If you are into manhwas this is recommended one

10/9    - That time I got reincarnated as a Slime
10/9.5 - Mushoku Tensei / Jobless Reincarnation

These two series are worth the experience, If want just a taste of world building and try to get into it-- try starting out at these two

What are your recommendations?

[+] 1 user Likes TheDough300's post
Definitely try rising shield hero

Oh my bad, how can I forget that, I second this. Shield Hero is definitely up there. My only nitpick about it is season 2 took long enough, good thing its already on the works

Isekai can be very interesting, but many authors use the same templates and it is frustrating

[+] 1 user Likes BatmanGranny's post
I can see where you're coming from, there's only a few that is actually worth the watch

Thanks for the Recommendations Man!

You got it man. One of the best upcoming one. However the break are too long. I really enjoyed The Promised Neverland while it lasted. The building was phenomenal. 

(18-08-2021, 02:26 PM)Hababad Wrote: Definitely try rising shield hero

Overlord if you're looking for a Iseak as a monster.

Iseakai ojisan, i think its really fun (i don't know if its really a isekai) or more serious "the hero who seek revenge shall be exterminate with darkness" (Very long title). The first is talking about a man who have a orc face, who explains to his nephew the adventures he lived through flashbacks. And i thinks the second its not very hard to find what its talking about.

Moonlit Fantasy is probably where the world building really started.