arrow_upward
Anyone subbed to some OF before?
I had a few subs going for some niche creators, posted amateur and fetish stuff- the exclusivity and longer form content made it worth it for the time being. Have since stopped paying for OF as much as just consuming the freebies out there, or trying to scrape leaks like here. Curious if anyone else had done the same, or is a current sub.

I've never tried OF but I do have a few subs for Patreon. I also had a few subs on Pixiv Fanbox for some lewd fanartists I liked.

no but I want to

Yes I have a few different subs. really not worth it overall, most of the girls have a subscription fee and then sell you videos through dms (some for absurd amounts of $$)

I Would Like to but My Credit Is not accept Plus I dont know i they going to Steill my card info!!

Swapped between a couple subs. I think they start nice but then most of the content is push to further PPV which kind of ruins the experience

Never paid for anyone's content but a guy recently created a bot that downloads all the images of the creators page for 6$ only. Paid 6 bucks got 2.5k pics and vids mixed.

Any details on how to get the content?

I really hate that they ask u to pay more after the subs. Better they set the subs to be more expensive

A couple. Worth it