arrow_upward
Anyone watch the anime "Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma"?
Food Wars an anime about a cooking academy and they go very in depth into cooking techniques, where they are from, as well as some history on how lots of iconic dishes were invented. Also a lot of what it takes to be a chef in today's competitive culinary scene. It also has the usual anime plot lines and is honestly a good watch, especially if you like food and cooking. I think it's made my cooking more adventurous. 

FYI: It can be a tad NSFW once or twice during an episode (more so in the first season) when characters have food 'orgasms' 

You can watch the first two seasons on Netflix, but if you want to binge watch the rest, I use: 

Anyone watch the anime "Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma"?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Anyone watch the anime "Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma"?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If anyone else watches this, let's discuss!

watched the first season of the anime, after that I got hooked and started to read the manga and not watch the anime, tbh the manga has so much details that the anime removed.

it has good storyline in the first 2 seasons
After middle of 3rd season it started to become repetitive and boring.

Season 5 started and haven't touch it at all

Watched the first two seasons, some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. really should watch the rest

i think it starts off good and then falls off later on which is sad Sad

I liked it until Erina got a hair cut

I really enjoyed the manga and just watched the "highlights" in the anime lol

there's actually a guy on yt making the food from the series and eating it

I agree with what most people are saying, it really does fall off later in the seasons. Maybe its a formula that just gets stale after watching 5 seasons of it.