arrow_upward
Anyone willing to give me some sleep tips?
I've been having trouble sleeping the full 8-9 hours everyday for a month now and I'm really starting to feel it.

[+] 1 user Likes nekkii's post
hot milk is best !!

[+] 1 user Likes guraking's post
White noise always seem to help, or those hr long youtube sleeping music videos.

try some CBD that really helps!

Stretching before bed helps me a lot

Make your sleep schedule routine and don't take naps during the day.

Do you get much exercise? Especially in the morning it's scientifically proven to help a lot

warm drinks, take a bath, and a little bit of asmr help a lot!

Sometimes if my sleep cycle gets too far off or if I'm trying to get through jetlag, I'll pull an all-nighter to reset myself.

Workout early in the morning to start your day even if it was 15 minutes. This will get you moving for the rest of the day. Leave your phone away an hour before sleep and take a hot shower. Should be sleeping in no time if not from tiredness then from the exhaustion on your body from the day will put you down after a good shower.

relaxing music is so good for it !

Get tired. Run, go to the gym, do pull ups squats. Try to increase you daily activity. There is no point in trying to sleep if your not mentally or physically tired. And the most reliable way to get tired is physically

Exercise, stretching, and sleep schedules do wonders for sleeping, if you want another suggestion then I recommend that you get more sunlight and reduce blue light during night time. You can also try melatonin and setting your bedroom temp to 70°F (This temp is like an average of people's preferences). If none of these work make sure you don't drink too much liquid before bed.

Try a hot shower right before you’re ready to go to bed

[+] 1 user Likes Homameno's post
Cool, read, and asmr

[+] 1 user Likes Daveu_'s post
no...............

Same time sleeping and waking up everyday, make it a routine.

Oh and pint of water before sleep and another one as soon as you wake up.

Frying pan to the head
always works