arrow_upward
Anyone with AirPods recommend them?
Thinking about getting the AirPod Pros but not sure if I wanna spend the money or not

Good for just chilling. Not great if you plan to workout in them they slip out easily.

Not sure about the pro version, but I have the 2nd gen and they're definitely NOT worth it. Mine doesn't really slip out, but there's intermittent audio lag, and about 33% of the time they don't auto connect so you have to manually do it. The audio quality isn't anything special. There's no bass to it so it just sounds as if you're listening straight from your device without headphones. Maybe pro version is improved, but battery wise they dropped it from 5 hours to 4.5 hours which I already felt was a bit too short to begin with.

The good point are that they're light, feels like you're not wearing any, and they charge fast. But other than that, I wouldn't recommend it really since there's probably better options out there.

airpods work off the brand. they're expensive because they're apple and are "cool" to own. they're not at all worth it when you can buy better bluetooth earbuds at a cheaper price

The Airpods Pro are expensive but with the active noise cancellation are a great product, imho worth the money.

I don't recommend the normal version if you have to spend that kind of money, go with the pro.

Generally good quality sound, good noise cancellation. Don't think they are worth the price tag tbh

I'd personally go for a good set of headphones instead tbh. not a fan and can get lost easily

They’re pretty decent but definitely not worth the price. They tend to slip out during workouts