April Gutierrez
[Image: 19rkjn-Enh-WSla.jpg]

[Image: 19rkkk-qdyp-LS7.jpg]

[Image: 19rklb-Jkr2b-Xf.jpg]

[Image: 1c59t8-ys-U70e-G.jpg]

[Image: 1c59u9-t-VDxhz-H.jpg]

[Image: 1h1ax5-k-Lk-Y7-VB.jpg]

[Image: 1h1axw-4-Bhw-JSe.jpg]
PPV content       docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qreU0NmNJTAekW_uhvIQGWZUkvEDCuIqhgXzGyJEMnw/edit#gid=0
lifeselector        docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Vme6sP0Je-2uNXX7-TiaeyLra0hVwEJk4QDPVBYfg4/edit#gid=0
GDP content      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bjkg8y4-2upuy8LsZSi3i2ElcjidViJcmf_DOjU7xcQ/edit#gid=0

I have a dozen friends in Houston that have banged her...she chases the money

(08-01-2021, 02:47 PM)Randy Nester Wrote: I have a dozen friends in Houston that have banged her...she chases the money

Really?? i would like to hear more
PPV content       docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qreU0NmNJTAekW_uhvIQGWZUkvEDCuIqhgXzGyJEMnw/edit#gid=0
lifeselector        docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Vme6sP0Je-2uNXX7-TiaeyLra0hVwEJk4QDPVBYfg4/edit#gid=0
GDP content      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bjkg8y4-2upuy8LsZSi3i2ElcjidViJcmf_DOjU7xcQ/edit#gid=0

Really?? i would like to hear more
[/quote]

Well, if you're wealthy and live in Houston you probably have a chance to hit it. I know three guys (not including her new baby daddy) who've been through it and they all say she's just chasing cash...go figure. She actually got a job as a finance director at a Porsche dealership because she was banging the top dog, and she'd never worked in the car business before. Pretty pathetic.