arrow_upward
Are Aliens Real?
After reading some articles about extraterrestrial life, I believe aliens do exist. The universe is billions of light years, so its astronomically huge. There’s a huge chance that we aren’t the only one in this universe.

The universe is very wide, so maybe

Hahaha I was literally about to post a thread asking the same questions until I saw yours....maybe aliens made me think of doing it

I want to exist.

I mean I want them to exist. I'M NOT AN ALIEN!!!!!

the universe is so big maybe they exist

Not in this universe

I think so lol why wouldnt they!

Aliens most definitely exist. Just ask the Border Patrol, they seem them every single day.

The universe is extremely big, so i think there is a good chance for them to exist!

I live with a bunch of aliens. They all speak Spanish.

another form of life maybe but no aliens aliens are an invention as we don't know if they exist

The universe is very big , so maybe
. find in area 51 lol

I agree witn the majority here, the universe is so big that there's a decent chance.

Freudian slip...

If they're smart they'd never come to Earth

i think aliens have to exist, the amount of matter in the universe is finite and at one point, it will have to repeat itself and create another form of intelligent life that arent human

likely, just not the way we imagine them to

there's necessarily someone else in this huge universe, in all these galaxies, i can't believe we're alone

They are on world we can't reach for now i think, or they observe us

Maybe not as advanced as some televison shows portray them, but in all that space out there, there has to be other life.