arrow_upward
Are There Live Concerts/Shows Where You Live Yet???
Hey Y'all,

The thing I miss the most is going to see DJ's and bands.  Not much going on in Detroit yet.. how are things where you live?  Wondering if local bands or national acts are either scheduling around you again or have already started gigging.

Any comments would be great.  Music is Life!   Cool  Rolleyes

Not yet. We just have MLB games that discriminate between vaxxed and unvaxxed. Masks are going out the window and no one gives a fuck about the CDC anymore.

festivals slowly cumming back

Small venues/bars have local bands playing. I don't think we will have any big groups for another few months.

No concerts, but sports venues have opened at 40% capacity I think. Only a matter of time I guess.

not yet but soon I think. I've had concert tickets for over a year now so I'm just hoping it doesnt get postponed again.

Been having concerts & sports events attended by thousands, for some months now, here in New Zealand. Hope our luck holds & we do not drop our guard too soon,who knows with Covid.

there are, but no one of importance, small country, my hopes are to leave the country and see concerts of some of my favorite artists soon!