arrow_upward
Are cloud gaming services viable?
Does anyone use cloud gaming services like Shadow pc, Stadia, or nvidia GeForce now and what is the experience like? I mostly play First person shooters?

You know, I thought they were a joke a few months ago but seeing Cyberpunk's performance on older PCs and consoles versus Stadia, I think there's a viable service there for the time being as new AAA devs transition away to new consoles and learn to play with next gen tools.

imo, I think Google needs to campaign Stadia HARD as more efficient than buying a console or PC. $10 a month is more worthwhile than buying a current gen console for $300. Meanwhile, the 50 months it takes to pay off a $500 PS5/XBX at $10/month is a better deal in the long term since Stadia will constantly upgrade while those consoles will start to look "previous gen" in 4-5 years.

it's viable, but it depends on if you really want to pay that price. its still in its infancy but with more time i think it has the potential to be the epitaph of gaming

I use GeForce now Iam founder and it’s good the downside with all those cloud gaming services is that you shouldn’t play real hard competitive on that like Csgo and yup Csgo doesn’t even run on my laptop sad