arrow_upward
Are the Olympics weakening?
I feel like the Olympics have lost power than before. Of course, players from many countries make an effort and participate.

However, I feel that the meaning of the Olympics is weaker than before. Why?

Ngl i think people have just lost interest, theres no genuine insentive to try because in specific areas one country typically dominates in. Also it features a number of sports that just arent really popular. If the larger, more well known sports were sold more for example: football and basketball it would bring more viewers in

[+] 1 user Likes puglord_555's post
This Olympics we just had got fucked by TPTB because Japan wasn't doing what they wanted, so they fucked Japan hard in the background, so this year's Olympics would be fucked. China is doing what they say and so they're going beyond overboard with the Covid separation shit. I hope most every nation boycotts the Chink Olympics cuz of their bullshit.

I think it has something to do with the fact that they increased the amount of sports in the Olympics. Before, when you won a medal it was a big deal because there were only a select few that had one, but now there are so many sports that thousands of medals are given out every Olympics, so it’s not as big a deal anymore.

Yes, we let companies get involved and now it has turned into a cash machine for corps

i swear i thought i was the only one thinking that lol