arrow_upward
Are there games that you could see yourself continuing to come back to for decades?
Certain games stand the test of time and are constantly replayable. No matter how many new games come out, some of which are really great, I find myself constantly returning to solid classics.

Mario 64, Mario Galaxy 2, Zelda (all the games, and especially Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild), Spyro, Assassin's Creed.

Does anyone have these kinds of games that will never grow old for them?

Zelda: Majora's Mask and Zelda: Twilight Princess. I could play those games over and over. It took me 10 years to finally beat Majora's Mask (just playing it and putting it down etc). It got hard and then I'd quit playing.

honestly just minecraft

[+] 1 user Likes guberzar2000's post
Most of the 90's library (both SNES-Genesis-TG16 gen and N64-PS1-SS-DC gen) is filled with games that stood the test of time. Specially platformers and RPG's. I could think off the top of my head in at least 300 games, but I'll stick with Chrono Trigger tonight. It's perfection in a cartridge.

There are a couple hgames that stand the test of time for me. It’s all about story. No matter how many kingdom hearts they put out I’ll play them

I think Minecraft is the obvious answer, style never gets old and it’s just plain relaxing to sit down and mine

I'd say minecraft. I've been playing since beta and I'm still loving it. I love building and creating something out of my imagination !

Zelda botw , Witcher 3 , fallout 3/nv, Skyrim