arrow_upward
Are you guys also having trouble studying?
I am finding it much more difficult to concentrate being at home.

get one of the apps which locks you out of your phone for like an hour at a time

No, I just study because I have nothing else to do

Yeah, studying during quarantine is horrible. Easily distracted and nothing to keep me focused. But it is what it is right?

Yeah its fucking horrible. Just hard to focus.

Simple trick will be removing those stuffs that are distracting you

It's impossible :>

Of course, i can study 2 hours max a day.. the rest is procrastination more or less Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

peace

It's impossible :>

I was never big on studying at home or out. LoL.

you know the problem is not just in trying to study while you are locked in a squire its that the exams are ridiculs like i just had an engligh exam yeaster day and it was 25 question in 18 mintue like have mercy on our souls

Yup, though I still manage to do everything don't ask me how

Leaving stuff to the last min and just snoozing during lectures tbh nothing really changed Sad

Its hard to study and do work with all of this stuff happening around me man. I put everything off until the last minute and I struggle to even pay attention to it even after that.

There's a website, called focus mate
You have a partner monitor your work progress via webcam and you do the same for him
Try it out?

There are just so many distractions at the tip of our fingers nowadays. What I've been doing is just setting time aside and rewarding myself later with them

Little spurts with breaks in between helps

I'm having some difficulty focusing, yeah. Having ambient music in the background tends to help me.

Not because I finished school 1 year ago, but many don't even have the basics to study, we have to thank you for what we have, but good luck to you

Yeah because there's so many distractions