arrow_upward
Are you looking forward to where to travel after the epidemic is over?
I want to go to places with few people and beautiful scenery. Do you have any recommendations?

I want to go to Singapore. I was fascinated by the atmosphere there.

I want to go to Paris. I don't know why but always fasco by it

I really miss travelling. I'd love to go to Iceland, looks amazing there!

100% yes, I miss travelling. I was going to go back to Japan and then SKorea/Southeast Asia during the summer but couldn't. It's amazing visiting other countries and eating their food/experiencing their culture.

I want to go someplace warm and tropical. By the time it is over I will not be picky.

i miss going on planes for sure

Most definitely. Wish there was a better timeline for when this thing would be over.

I wanna go to NYC, but that probably won’t be possible for a long time

I would like to go to Dubai to see it in real life because I look at a lot of pictures there

Definitely going to have to give Europe a go, never been there and would love to see it

Yes, most definitely want to travel again

Yes, I'm looking forward to Europe being normal again. Maybe 2021 will be the year.

Feel like immediately after travel opens up popular locations might turn to chaos. Places with a bunch of open space could be the go to

I though the pandemic was over, now I'm stuck at my holiday destination. But im looking forward to go to Australia when everything is back go normal.

100% Iceland.  Looking forward to it.

I would recommend visiting Ireland it's beautiful this time of year

Honestly would just like to get away from home it’s been too long.

really looking forward to going to europe

Was gonna hit up Australia and Singapore this summer. Oh well