arrow_upward
Are you open to an open relationship?
I want to sleep with other women but that means my girl has to be able to sleep with other men too. I know its not right but i dont think i like that.

It sounds kind of hypocritical if you only want it to go one way.

If both people are into it, and are capable of open communication, sure it can work. But as you're seeming to indicate, if there's jealousy on one side or the other, it's probably not going to work.

good point. thank you

[+] 1 user Likes JDMCLASSICTURB0's post
100% keeps it spicy

[+] 1 user Likes Damia7765's post
I guess so, if you want to.

If you aren’t okay with it then you can’t. I want to sleep with other woman too but not comfortable about my lady doing so too

HELL NO, might as well date someone else

" I know its not right but i dont think i like that."

Well, it's a two way street. It's amazingly selfish that you 'want' to sleep with other women and think it might be possible to do that while denying it for your partner.

I mean good luck finding a girl that's willing to do that

my girl is willing to have 3 ways but doesn't want to sleep with other people bc a 3 way were both there having fun

If the girlfriends I've had in life are indicative of women in general, no way I'd be down for an open relationship. It would just be an excuse to get with another dude without losing me as their emotional support. That's the worst form of inceldom.

Only if both parties agrees to it. But imo its not for me.

Its a perfectly normal feeling and view of things. I went through that as well and actually had two break ups with my girlfriend because of arguing and stuff during which I slept with other women. Let me tell you its not worth it and you'll get over the feeling.

I don't think I could do it. I'd be peefectky fine with it being one-sided provided my girl like that

If you don't want the person you love sleeping with other men, don't expect them to like you doing practically the same.

not open to it personally. im more of a one on one type of guy when it comes to a relationship. i dont like being in a group

I'm closed to closed relationship