arrow_upward
Are your gyms open? Are you going?
Anybody wanna share how your city's gym situation is?  Are they still closed?  Or if they're open, are you willing to face the risk and go?
Personally things are opening up where I live, but I'm a little sketched out on going!

Ours aren’t open yet, but I don’t think it’s worth the risk imo. Plenty of body weight stuff to do!

All gyms are still closed here

Not open yet

Still closed, but when they do re-open it's going to be different.

not open yet but will be back in the second they reopen

I don't think the gym by me will be opening any time soon.  It's common knowledge that there was an outbreak of covid there, 23 confirmed cases.

Closed where I am but I doubt they would be willing to open given the risks right now. As for me I am probably going to continue holding off for quite some time. Plenty of equipment at home to keep me going.

Too risky to get it open at this moment

Gym is open in my area and I’ve been going. They’ve taken cautious procedures like checking our temp when we come in, employees wear masks. It’s been pretty safe in my opinion

nope. everyone been buying out all the stuff off amazon too lol

Ours are open, but i didnt go till now. Gonna visit my parents soon, and im in homeoffice, so its not worth the risk.

Not yet, but I am still a little hesitant when they do open.

One near me put plastic walls up (like bubble boy) around the equipment... I hope they stay up after Covid

Nope and not yet

No all the gyms around me are shut

During the upcoming phase when they allow them to open again, it will be a certain amount of people through booking and appointments

Yes they are open here but I wont risk it so I rather wait a little longer

Mine needs a booking to go in and I really can’t be bothered to sort out all of that to go

No, closed for at least 1 Month more