arrow_upward
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Just curious how many people see this as a must get game , last assassin's Creed game I played was black flag. But this one has definitely caught my interest

Black Flag was the last assassins creed game I played as well. Which is unfortunate cause Syndicate and unity looked pretty cool. But Valhalla is definitely a must cop for me. It looks scary good and hopefully plays well.

[+] 1 user Likes NotSoStarPlatinum's post
I agree I seen some gameplay screenshots and they looked pretty awesome along with the fact you get your own knarr is pretty cool

I’ve Enjoyed most of the AC games. I miss the strictly assassin quality of the older games, but the new stories and characters are quite enjoyable. Will Definitley play Valhalla at some point.

[+] 1 user Likes Buskerscrubs's post
Definitely seems like a must have to me after seeing the old ones vs this one

I like the idea but it looks a bit cringy

AC Games have slowly died off to me, But this one might end up getting me to buy again

I am very excited about this game, however like all games now days I will wait until it out and reviewed before dumping my cash into it

I have, sadly, played almost every AC game. I greatly enjoyed Origins, and Odyssey was.... okay I guess? I kinda got burned out running from one to the other and have been meaning to go back and finish it. As for Valhalla, I feel oddly hyped for it! I love the news that the director for Black Flag (likely my favorite of the whole series) is at the helm for it.

EZIO, REQUESTA TIMPACHE  Heart

I can't wait for it myself. Sure the gameplay is repetitive, but I play these games more for the environment they create, the mythos and history they bring to live, it's fantastic in every installment!

Try to buy when it's sale..

This one looks good, just hope it doesn't bomb

So this is going to be a little rant about AC games. Each game since the 2nd and 3rd game the Ac lore has been slowly getting away from the assassin's story line and becoming an assassin is more like a means to an end like for connor and Edward.  I actually liked unity but it should have been delayed. As for origins I didn't play it but I did watch game play of it and liked it.  Odyssey was good but again wasn't much in the assassin story line. The leveling system was really fun but a little to much, if Valhalla doesn't go to much into the leveling system I think it would be more enjoyable.  As for buying on release, nah.  I am going to wait for some reviews and see actual game play first.

Black flag is a personal favourite but Valhalla looks like a different level