arrow_upward
At which age did you learn how to ride a bicycle?
I'm gonna be honest here and admit that I don't know how to ride a bike up till now even when I'm an adult. Anyone else here in the same boat as me? 

I'm gonna assume most answers are going to be "as a kid" cause I guess that's the case for most people with their parents teaching them and all.

I never truly learned, I'm a mid-aged adult, and I don't care.

I learned when I was four or five. And my last bike my stepdad sold without telling me because he needed money.

I learned quite late. Was about 9 or 10 when I could

normal age here, around 4-5 parents did the whole i gotcha and let go and i just took off

Around 12 years old

Around 10 years old i think

I was 4 i think, learned pretty early and rode it a lot.
My grandpa really supported me and went out with me a lot.

I am glad I'm not the only one here who doesn't know how to ride a bike! Sometimes I do wish I knew how to though, it must be nice to be able to get to nearby places quickly or have the wind in your face.

From the rest of the responses so far, it seems most people learnt it before they were 12... I know my dad tried teaching me as a kid. 

I don't exactly recall why I seem to have a slight fear of riding a bicycle but I think it may have got to do with a unconscious fear I have from falling and scraping my knee. I can't recall this memory exactly but it feels like it happened.

Probably around 8-10

probably around the age of 5-6

9 years old.

7 and a half. I was a late bloomer with it. Everyone else on the street learned at 6.

I never truly learned Confused

I learned when I was around 9-10 years old, it seems like the average age is 8-12 years old.

like age 6 or 7

'fore I was 10, if my memory is correct

Around my 9-10 years old

probably around 8

Why, dad, whyyyyyyyy?!