arrow_upward
Back 4 Blood beta
Anyone tried back 4 blood beta? It’s currently in open beta and I really liked it. A nice game, good shooter mechanics, a lot of gore. But I do think the price is quite high.

Did you try it? Did you like it?

Havent tried it yet. Did it meet your expectations? I hope it can be as good as lfd2!

It’s alright, certainly not worth the £50 asking price but definitely worth a look if it ever goes on sale

The price is a bit steep especially since each of the upcoming DLCs are also not free. There should be enough content for plenty of gameplay on release though. It definitely feels good as a shooter

It was alright. On par with L4D2 in my opinion, but I feel like it could have been better. I'm also not sure how I feel about the card system, it feels a bit pointless?

it is in shit state. it is really sad for how much they are promoting the game. animations and blood looks terrible currently

I think the Zombies appearance could use a lot of work. The special zombies don’t do it for me, and the characters aren’t nearly as charismatic as L4D 1 and 2. Overall I think it’s overpriced but if it goes on sale I’d probably get it.

[+] 1 user Likes MillardonJohnson's post