arrow_upward
Bad website performance
So since around 2 weeks I have an extremely bad website performance. Pictures barely load like you can see below. 
I tested it with several devices and networks but always the same. 
Is it just me or a regular / known problem at the moment? Didn´t hat that issue before.

[Image: spSBBl.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like HohesC's post
The problem is, it's happening to a very small number of people and these reports are not consistent.

I have <5 people repot it, and it may be happing to more, but like you they don't report it.

I'll have a fix out shortly.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks. I didn´t saw the need to ring the bell right away so as usual I waited a bit before "complaining".

RE: Bad website performance.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Bad website performance.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

This is a tool that takes screen shots of websites.

My suspicion is that an antivirus/firewall or VPN is blocking botfiles.co, the image provider. We need to identify it and fix it
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Yea I don´t think it´s related to VPN / antivirus. No matter what System I use (windows / android tablet / mac), no matter the AV or VPN I have the same issues on different browsers. If that would be related than botfiles shouldn´t work at all but the site and pictures are loaded just extremely extremely slow.

Wait are you saying the images load, but are just very slow ?
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Correct! It´s not that they don´t load at all, just really slow.

Some more info to maybe help you get it figured out. I too have noticed that at times pics won't look like they are loading but are loading slow. At the same time I have noticed that on a few occasions pics that didn't load before did after a refresh. Until I saw this thread I just assumed that the ones I couldn't get to load were images removed from the hosting sites. That being said I know from past experience that sometimes when you see stuff like this it can be because someone is using some type of software or plugin for w/e purpose that is essentially unintentionally DDOSing the site(think unhinged bot bidding software and the like).  While I doubt this is the case here maybe someone is trying to use something to bypass the link protection system that is causing problems. Hope that helps still new here but LOVE the concept of the site. Its a great way to grow a massive collection without leaches slowing you down to force people to contribute or pay.

It does not generate the actual image link, i am seeing mostly the default image, only thumbnails visible are with that white backround.
Site is pretty much useless until those thumbnails are fixed.
[Image: spPKpS.png]

[+] 1 user Likes sko9090's post
That should be fixed now
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Can confirm, for me it's fixed.