arrow_upward
Ban request for who report working links as broken/ remove report button regular user
A few of my lates post been reported by imbeciles as not working. Idk if is stupidity or hate but i'm literally looking at the folders right now. 
 5 reports in 2 days , all saying link is working and then after 12h my post is moved to  broken link section. 
  Surprise tho is that if i try to access the link is WORKING. I tried to see any difference of the original link and new one, is same freaking link.
Please REMOVE the report button from users under 100 contributor level so morons cant report anymore.
 Also to keep a fair behavior please warn/ban the ones that report as not working a good working link, just because they cant see it in their region.
Can be moved a post from broken links sections back to OF in my case if is still working? Here my last post that is still working :

Ban request for who report working links as broken/ remove report button regular user.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Ban request for who report working links as broken/ remove report button regular user.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Thank you.

Ban request for who report working links as broken/ remove report button regular user.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Ban request for who report working links as broken/ remove report button regular user.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 4 users Like katalin33k's post
Can you post other examples.

The Thread you have linked to does NOT in fact work because the videos have been scrubbed (try playing something and you will see)

HOWEVER, if you do report any working links, then yes we can deal with people who do this.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

What is wrong?

Cool one two three four five

[+] 1 user Likes jl33one's post
Thank you, i like this

thank you mate

commenting to view

Replying to view

Replying to view

Ok thanks man....

awsome stuff!

Wow so hhootttt

Thanks you At

What is all this here? I am mildly confused...

so those users needs be to careful too who is reporting false alarm. Heart

I agree with this, +1

Thank you for bringing this up

[+] 1 user Likes Lolaa3303's post
12345ssaQw

Yeah bro that’s amazing cheers

Yeah bro that’s amazing cheers

agree with it

Arrow My

Smile Sleepy Smile