arrow_upward
Barbecue/grilling tips
What are some of your best tips for barbecuing/grilling? The season is in full swing over here, and you can never have too many tricks up your bbq sleeve.

A recent side dish I've been doing is cutting potatoes in half and putting them in a pouch of thick aluminum foil along with oil, butter, salt, and herbs. This foil package is then placed directly on the coal. After about 25 minutes, you add tons of pieces of bacon in to the package and let it go for another 10 minutes. It's simple, but works with pretty much any kind of meat.

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
My advice is not to buy a Mr. Steak. Overcooks everything in the back, undercooks everything in the front. The potato recipe sounds bomb though.

[+] 1 user Likes Lppunkrock's post
Just buy a real grill. Learn from Youtubers, and do it your way eventually.

Pretty much any vegetable is delicious grilled. Just brush on some oil, salt and pepper and put directly on the grill. Also delicious? Grilled lemons. They're great to squeeze over grilled zucchini or asparagus.

I’m enjoying reading these

Making me hungry

I'm not much of a griller, so I can't say much. I can say, with confidence, that gasoline does not make your fire burn hotter.